About the author
Spoiler: This is long yet interesting! 🙂
Welcome to BiGbloGeR (BB) – A community of enthusiastic bloggers who are popularly known as “BB”! These are bloggers who are living an internet lifestyle or are currently moving in that direction.
Here is what you will find on BiGbloGeR:
92% practical tips to create a blog & live your passion; the other 8% is for personal stories and an overview of boss free lifestyle.
Basic & advanced WordPress, SEO and Social media marketing techniques.
A community of like-minded bloggers
Online marketing tips for entrepreneurs, start-ups & businesses.
This site is not limitedto tech, fashion, travel, finance, or any other kind of blogging. SML is appropriate for everyone with any kindof blog or website.
I start the domain BiGBloGeR.com on September 7, 2018 by borrowing a Easypaisa Mobile Account . It was not easy to ask for a credit card from anyone, but we all have one such friend.
Something which started as a bit of fun turned out to be the biggest life-changing experience for me. In the Futu BiGbloGer will become more than just a popular blog.
This community has helped numerous individuals to become their own boss through the internet. This is done by becoming financially independent first, and then experiencing the true meaning of life.
If you have never blogged before, don’t mistake it with just another thing. It’s an intense tool which can empower you beyond anything else as your words will reach out to everyone on every corner of the planet.
BiGbloGer is the perfect community for anyone who is passionate about discovering themselves through blogging and for those who have the desire to excel in this fast-changing online world.
Many people think blogging is only about writing your personal story, but that’s not entirely true. If you mix your hard work with smart work, you can make a living with your blog; this is what BiGbloGeR.com is all about. You need in Your life.
BiGbloGeR is an answer to:
How do you make money online?
How you will quit job & become yourown boss?
How do you create an authority website & establish yourself online and offline?
And you’ll be a successful blogger in top lever bloggers.
Again, this is very tangible stuff.
BiGbloGer will change the liFes of over thousands of individual around the globe. They will be come earn money from their blog and their own boss.
Fahad hussain Mughal
I may use big words in Future times, but I’ll a really simple guy who loves to simplify complex stuff.
I started blogging out of my passions for learning & sharing.In 2017, I got to know about blogs& it took me about One year from then to start my first blog.
I started on the BlogSpot platform & within two months I moved to WordPress.
I found blogging to be a great medium for sharing my favorite things with the world. Initially, I started writing random stuff, but later on, I discovered how to make money blogging. I discovered “The Way” to become my own boss through the power of the internet. This was when I started sharing those things that worked for me.
And also m sharing my thoughts and my learning to all around the World.
Thanks For coming, help me to make this blog more successful in the World. 😊